Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

Hi all

Mogymog
(@mogymog)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

New here, guess that's a given. Been playing space games since the dawn of time so pretty much played most of them. Found this place on a link so came to see what it was all about and what not. So hi!

GUNSMIF
(@gunsmif)
Senior Chief Registered

Welcome Mogymog if your a space gamer then you`ve hit info and download heaven!!! Im sure Darkone our most exelent admin man god guru 😆 will be along soon to welcome you, along with the rest of our friendly helpfull bunch. have fun and stick around you might learn some thing (I did!!) 😀

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Welcome to SSC Mogymog

Have fun checking out the site and hope you become a regular here. There is a lot of great people and games being discussed here. And I get a lot of the devs from various games to talk about their work and we sometimes get special privs before anyone else... shhhh.

GUNSMIF wrote:
Im sure Darkone our most exelent admin man god guru 😆

I wouldn't go that far... just a fan of the genre trying to build a great community of gamers and knowledge at the same time. That was the politically correct thing to say, but there is some truth to that statement I am a most excellent admin 😆

ReplyQuote
GUNSMIF
(@gunsmif)
Senior Chief Registered

you have helped me out on nearly every single problem ive had, honor where its due!! 😀

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hi Mogymog

Welcome to the SSC, have fun! 🙂

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Hey man, welcome and remember to have fun here 😛

ReplyQuote