Notifications
Clear all

Requesting Permission to Dock...

LiSkatenat
(@liskatenat)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Dear All,

I am L-iSkatenat, a space simulator/ space game enthusiast (I don't dare to call myself a fan yet) and stumbled upon this nice-loking community during my long lonely travels in the vastness of the web.

I follow a lot most upcoming space sim games, and am very eager to learn more about upcoming updates and releases.

I also tried to play around with several simulators and tools too. Unfortunately my current laptop cannot handle most current and upcoming simulators (it's quite old, poor chap), and in fact I am now planning on getting a new PC altogether, and with that in mind I have started to get myself acquainted with what's out there more (one such step being part of such forums for my first time 🙂 )

So.... Hi 🙂

And Happy New Year to all (almost forgot 😛 ) !!

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Permission granted LiSkatenat and welcome to the forums.

ReplyQuote
LiSkatenat
(@liskatenat)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Cheers (y)

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Welcome to the SSC L-iSkatenat, even if you have only a passing interest in space simming, you have come to the right place. So join in and have fun browsing all the info here covering a whole load of space gaming goodness!

ReplyQuote
LiSkatenat
(@liskatenat)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

I'm pretty sure my passing interest is going to increase drastically in the coming days 😉

ReplyQuote
Phaserlight
(@phaserlight)
Master Chief Registered

Welcome, LiSkatenat!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Welcome to the station LiSkatenat

Long journey to get this far out, a lot of pilots pass their knowledge and opinions on about various games so enjoy and if you come across something new not mentioned here please let us know about them. Have fun and no tinkering with the cleaning bots they programmed to be a little hostile.

ReplyQuote
LiSkatenat
(@liskatenat)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks everyone. My new PC system will soon be up and running, and have already made a list of potential games and software to try out. I am up till now an Elite: Dangerous fan boy (without ever having played it :p) so I will definitely get that as soon as possible and try it out. I would also immediately get space engine (Cannot run it atm!) and even play around with some of its mods. Looking forward to these new additions as my re-launch into deep space...and then we'll see what space has to offer 😉

ReplyQuote