Clear all

Mass Effect 1-3 on sale on Amazon

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

ME3 wraps up the story of Commander Shephard. The edition now has the "fixed" ending. I still wouldn't touch Andromeda tho. EA never did better than Commander Shephard.

This post was modified 4 years ago 2 times by Geraldine

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

What the deluxe edition of Andromeda or does that just means it works.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

@pinback

It will certainly include fixes but could also include some extras for multiplay. I've never seen the Mass Effect franchise as a multiplayer game, co-op at most, as the focus was usually on the singleplayer campaign in the older games. But maybe Andromeda is different? I don't know to be honest. All I do know is it would have to be super cheap for me to consider getting it. As in, what Mass Effect 1 costs these days. This game's biggest sin is throwing away one of the best loved series seen in gaming. Say a bit like what Deus Ex Invisible War is to the awesome original Deus Ex. Andromeda will always be in the shadow of the original Mass Effect Trilogy in my view.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

D1 link just redirected me to Amazon UK which is not having the sale, so I guess it a US only sale and I just wondering what the difference was between this and the standard edition which I already own.

I have read that the change in setting was something to do with the ending of Mass Effect 3 but I have never played it so have got no idea what it was.  

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

@pinback

You could check on Origin. Maybe its on sale there?

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

I think it was just one of the standard releases, they release so many of them when the game launches that you can never sure what your buying. 😀 

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

@pinback

The Mass Effect trilogy is on sale over on Origin for £8.99. Details here.

To be honest, I'd rather this would turn up on GOG one day then the game can be played without the need for any clients or wrappers.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Got the Mass Effect standard editions on PC and the collector editions on 360 also Andromeda on PS4 although I only ever got about a third of the way through the first game.

ReplyQuote