Notifications
Clear all

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Page 2 / 2

D.C.Elington
(@d-c-elington)
Warrant Officer Registered

Posted by: @pinback

I see Mass effect 3 and Andromeda are now on Steam but it looks like you still have to use Origin which is pretty stupid requirement. 

To top it off many are reporting technical issues with the Origin overlay in ME3!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I see Mass effect 3 and Andromeda are now on Steam but it looks like you still have to use Origin which is pretty stupid requirement. 

Yeah I saw that was a requirement too, but it will give me the opportunity to play these two when the price is decent. So I am willing to make an account and install that thing for the chance to give the games a try. I think that also may be a requirement for all of the recent EA games now on steam. I hope that gets cleaned up but I think it would take a while, I hear some of the older games like Burnout: paradise city is having big issues on steam, which is a shame its really a fun game.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I bought Andromeda on one of the recent steam sales and I haven't sat down to play it yet, but after watching this youtube video I am looking forward to my playtime with the game after doing some mod hunting. Because what this youtube shows and speaks about is really what I am looking for in the game and it sounds like the modding community have been at work slowly improving the game over time.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Never did finish this but had some fun with it, just a shame the deves never got to do the game it was meant to be.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Never did finish this but had some fun with it, just a shame the deves never got to do the game it was meant to be.

You playing this on PC or your PS4? And I agree highly they shouldn't have just abandoned it just because they had a rough start. Yeah it sucks publishers kick out games early for money reasons (but I understand) I just wish more developers will at least continue support for a short while or at a minimum if they are going to abandon they should definitely open the game up so a fanbase can really modify a game. But I cannot wait to try this one out and hopefully give this game a lot of praise.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

PS4 version, had some fun driving the vehicle around on the planets but I think theirs only a couple it can be done on, IIRC.

The games combat was much better than Mass Effects as you have the jet pack but the story a bit flat. 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2