(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Haha it would be legendary 😉

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

More Austin in Mass Effect, not as funny as the first time.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

So I finally picked this up, PS4 version for a tenner second hand and this being the third time I have bought this game series and will I ever get past the first game as my track record is pretty poor when it come to Mass Effect games. 

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Yeah I thought about picking this up on the steam sale since its only $15, not a huge fan of Origin and Ubisoft does the same thing you have to download their client stuff to run their games even when you buy on steam just extra bloat on your pc 

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

@sscadmin 

I got it D1. It's a big improvement over the originals. Yes, it uses the EA client to run, but you can set it up to be as unintrusive as possible. In fact, it only flashes up a screen once when starting Mass Effect up. Just remember to go into it's settings to turn off any telemetry and auto start when you boot into windows. It does not take up much space either. You do have to set up an EA account however but it was the same for the original games too. Ubisoft Connect is more or less the same. These clients are a lot less annoying than they used to be. I guess EA and Ubisoft got sick of all the complaints they were getting.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

I will probably pick this up on the next steam sale I picked up a few small games to play with the kids and will get that one next time. That was the biggest thing I heard from this package was that the visuals were very much improved, plus I still need to play the 3rd game. So I will get it this year sometime. 🙂 I did pickup that cloudpunk game so I hope I can get to that before the next steam sale 🙂

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Cloudpunk has a great atmosphere to it. Apart from Bladerunner of course, it also reminded me a wee bit of Stray of all things, you know, the "Cat Game".

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3