Notifications
Clear all

EV Online (the space browser game)

sgchr
(@sgchr)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

You can settle for a less and ordinary life, but you feel like you were meant for something better... Prepare yourself to enroll in a journey to the stars and beyond. EV cluster is in desperate need for heroes! Are you man enough to lead your people to freedom or are you too afraid to even try? We invite you to visit the thriving and continuously growing world of EV for a test drive.

Game Features

- Forge alliances, attack and invade the weak, trade, spy, create treaties with other players.

- Control thousands of space ships online, from small fighters to mighty harbingers of death.

- Administrate a small colony and turn it into a powerful galactic empire then make a choice:

become a Protector for your people or a Slayer, a destroyer of worlds.

Game Screenshots

ev-online-space-browser-game-screenshot-01.jpg

ev-online-space-browser-game-screenshot-04.jpg

* Disclaimer: This online strategy game is NOT related to EVE Online in any way whatsoever.

Join the EV community at the official website here: EV, the online strategy game) and start colonizing brave new worlds. Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Gargantou
(@gargantou)
Petty Officer Registered

Heh, I see they were forced to change the name of the game to "Xeno", serves'em right in my opinion.

ReplyQuote
jstnmarsh
(@jstnmarsh)
Crewman Registered

I have always loved this type of games and this is one of the games that really enjoyed gaming. These days the browser type games are more prevalent in the market. I wish I could add this to my webpage. Recently I have been addicted to browser games, they are much easier to play and can even have multiple options.

ReplyQuote
sgchr
(@sgchr)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

For those interested, Xeno (EV Online) browser game recently launched a speed server. The server speed is 4x, which means that everything happens 4 times faster than on a normal server (income, resource generation, ship movement, building speed and trading) in their their online strategy game.

Here's a screenshot from the actual game:

xeno-ultima-space-browser-game-screenshot-1.jpg

A dedicated, combat oriented, fast server, Masters is "for players who live for speed and don't have time to wait for things to happen; they make things happen." You can learn more and register here:

http://www.supremestrategy.com/masters/

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

sgchr, is EV Online totally free to play or is ther premium accounts or stores in the game?

ReplyQuote
sgchr
(@sgchr)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Totally free and with no seasons (server resets). However, optionally, players can buy crystals (via PayPal) to gain production bonuses and extra building queues. But not everyone has PayPal, so...

ReplyQuote