Notifications
Clear all

Nexus just got really nice update.

Anonymous
Topic starter  

After 12 years they have released huge update to Nexus: The Jupiter Incident. It has some really cool stuff inside it. Inter alia:

• Enabled using modern monitor resolutions including Full HD.
  • Added correct displaying of GUI elements, briefings and subtitles with modern monitor aspect ratios: 16:9, 16:10, 21:9
  • Added multiplayer NAT resolver to help connecting to Internet servers.
  • Added accepting Steam invites for multiplayer game.
  • Fixed mouse cursor latency.  😎

And after reading first paragraph of update notes I think we can expect next updates in future.

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/games/6420/announcements/detail/632001019361721199

Anyone wants to "test" multiplayer? 😀

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Thanks for this Aki. What an update after reading those notes on Steam and the fans are loving it. I will have to pick this game up on Steam soon since I have it on disc. I hope this type of trend continues with older games, because there is some gems out there that all they need is some patches and gfx updates and they would sell all over again.

And who knows this is also a smart 'press' moment for them too if they do want to make a Nexus 2, this will least get them loads of respect for patching a 12yro game 🙂

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered

After 12 years they have released huge update to Nexus: The Jupiter Incident. It has some really cool stuff inside it. Inter alia:

And after reading first paragraph of update notes I think we can expect next updates in future.

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/games/6420/announcements/detail/632001019361721199

Anyone wants to "test" multiplayer? 😀

Sure, as long as you do not play vardrags as their voice is so annoying 😀 I think it was a sort of prank from the devs, because they potray the vardrags as a bit stupid compared to humans, and their voice doesn't just sound stupid, but quite annoying too 😀

ReplyQuote