Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussion crypto soon.

No Man Sky Expeditions

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

New update for the game, looks like it's mostly aimed at the online game.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Hmm I don't know what to think of this update.... making everyone start on the same planet? How is that a update besides the fact it looks like they are putting in place more events/missions for that starter planet. I have still yet to buy the game but I would hope all the planets would have that level of adventure and just not this starter planet.

Unless this was put in place to keep server population going strong? Kinda forcing people to play together haha

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Not checked it but it should not make any difference to the start, it should only kick in if you want to play with others in the game.

Downloaded it both on the PC and PS4 and the PS4 was about twice the size about 12GB, maybe I missed some other update for the PS4.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

You might run across this in Expeditions, now if only Mass Effect had, had a fraction of the scope of No Man Sky and piloted ships.

ReplyQuote