Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

[Sticky] Oolite resources on the Web

Page 2 / 2

Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

The number of Thargoid warships is a dice-roll, of course - could be two, could be five or six (core game, I mean).

I once managed to keep a mark safe from five warships, only to find he didn't have an escape pod.

Have you ever lured a bunch of bandits into interstellar space, Diz? Very entertaining, is that!

The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train!

ReplyQuote
DizietSma
(@dizietsma)
Petty Officer Registered

No.. haven't had tried that yet.. but one time I chased after a Random Hits mark who witched out, only to find he'd managed to mis-jump..

I started in on the Thargoids, (one of those rare cases where "the enemy of my enemy" is my enemy too) only to realise when I finally noticed the witch-cloud at the edge of my scanner that he was bugging out and leaving me there.  I blasted over on injectors and managed to get in less than 10 seconds before it closed.  I bet any of his henchmen who'd followed us got the shock of their lives! 😈

Edit:  And yes, I did eventually get him.. had to chase the bugger through 3 systems first though!

ReplyQuote
MvGulik
(@mvgulik)
Senior Chief Registered

Galaxy Maps and Wiki's: (more Marc Beaumont stuff. For the coder types)

- source1: http://aegidian.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13941

- source2: http://www.theramist.co.uk/blog/?cat=4 (shows more than first link in aegidian topic)

OOLiteInfo3D note: Is py2 code. But seems to runs a bit smoother with py3(windows) 

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

I note with pleasure that the Oolite forum is ten years old today!

Here - have some Ten Years After in celebration!  Heavy!

The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train!

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Happy Birthday Oolite forums!

ReplyQuote
NevilClavain
(@krakoukass)
Warrant Officer Registered

Happy birthday !

ReplyQuote
Vuzz