Notifications
Clear all

weapons online toggle

totya
(@totya)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Hi!

This funtion not working (with keyboard "_" or Joy).

But if I click "Reset to unrestricted play" in options, then (automatically) started new game, and weapons online toggle is working (with key or joy).

I think this is bug. Why don't work "weapons online toggle" in "strict play" mode?

The next problem, if I change this options to unrestricted (I click "Reset to unrestricted play" in options), then automatically started new game, and I can't continue my savegame. Possible keep my savegame and play in unrestricted mode?

Thanks.

Win 7 x64, Oolite 1.76 clean install, no oxp installed.

Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Hi totya... 'strict mode' adheres very closely to the original Elite. No OXPs or any of the extra tweaks (like Weapons Online toggle) are available in that mode. You should be able to switch between both modes of play using the same save-game without any trouble. Try it, but make a back-up copy of your save-game file first, just to be safe. For real nostalgia, try the 'wireframe' mode. Let me know if there are any other problems, and feel free to join the Oolite forum... they love answering questions there.

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
totya
(@totya)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Hi!

Thanks for answer. Okay, restricted mode = original Elite.

Cody wrote:
You should be able to switch between both modes of play using the same save-game without any trouble. Try it, but make a back-up copy of your save-game file first, just to be safe.

... and how? 🙂

ReplyQuote