The most advanced p...

Notifications
Clear all

The most advanced private space company of the present time

robert55
(@robert55)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  
Nowadays, privatespacecompany really succeeded and manufactures pretty good technology and space vehicle. What do you think is themostadvancedprivatespacecompany ( except Space X ) at the present time?

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Don't know how many companies are their?.

ReplyQuote
robert55
(@robert55)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

@pinback
There are a few I`d like to mention. Blue Origin is a great privatespacecompany. This company may be going slower than SpaceX, but their success to failure ratio is unmatched.Off cource it`s not so advanced like Space X and does not so well in thespace exploration area but still, Blue Origin has great spacecrafts and consepts that worth attention.

ReplyQuote
robert55
(@robert55)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Boing is the space company that worth to be mentioned too. This space aerospace manufactures engines for some spacecrafts and this compony had to take part in Artemis mission together with Space X and NASA

ReplyQuote
robert55
(@robert55)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Last of all, I`d like to tell a few words about one small but rather promising rocket making company froma Scotland which manufactures rather good and interesting projects. https://www.skyrora.com/
This company manufactures microsatellites of different types like those that observing ebvironmental changes and tracking rare species of animals to prevent them from being killed by poachers. Also, they make different types of rockets like Skyhy that impressed me

This post was modified 3 years ago by robert55

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

If it's Boeing, I ain't going!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote