DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

This is pretty funny.

ExpandingMan
(@expandingman)
Warrant Officer Registered

Uuh... what the hell is the deal with the unicorn?

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Hahaha I know... the scope of this game looks amazing and finding out all you can about the beasts in the game help you dispatch them more easily so it rewards you for the exploring.

ReplyQuote
ExpandingMan
(@expandingman)
Warrant Officer Registered

I'm a little bothered by the fact that reviews have been saying that the open world aspect of the game isn't so well realized, although many reviewers have been a bit vague on this.  I was really looking forward to the "open-worldedness" of it more than anything else.  Still, the PS4 version already has a 92 on metacritic, and judging from the videos, I'm sure I'll quite enjoy it.

Now I am probably the only one who can't wait for CDProjekt to say what the hell "Cyberpunk 2077" is going to be.  Please let it be a Cyberpunk Witcher, oh please let it be a Cyberpunk Witcher.  Cyberpunk trumps fantasy by so many orders of magnitude, why aren't there more sci fi RPG's?

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Now I am probably the only one who can't wait for CDProjekt to say what the hell "Cyberpunk 2077" is going to be.  Please let it be a Cyberpunk Witcher, oh please let it be a Cyberpunk Witcher.  Cyberpunk trumps fantasy by so many orders of magnitude, why aren't there more sci fi RPG's?

Agreed, this game looks amazing and if they base it off Witcher's openness but in the future cyberpunk world it will be amazing. Because I have always liked CDProjekt games and their detail so I am sure this will be a hit and if it is this will be another new IP that turns into a series. Maybe we will hear more this E3?

ReplyQuote
set
 set
(@set)
Senior Chief Registered

Greenman gaming has the GOG.com (no steam) drm version for about $43.80 usd after using the 27% off voucher code.

ReplyQuote