Notifications
Clear all

Does any one know where I can download X-com inteceptor free

vanderner
(@vanderner)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Hi all I checked the rules see if this thread breaks any rules as far as I can see it doesnt, but I was wondering if any one knew where I can download X-com inteceptor free from? or perhaps Wing commander prophecy? I dont have a bank account so cant buy things online. At one time I did buy the games when they came out but lost the copies long time ago.....I would appreciate any help 🙂 and neither of the titles I can buy in a shop any more.

Braindead
(@braindead)
Master Chief Registered

http://www.gameswin.biz/gameen.php?id=604

I think they have the old WC games aswell

ReplyQuote
vanderner
(@vanderner)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

wow thanks!

if it works you would have made me a very happy man, you really have no idea!

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

In that case, give the man a beer and a hi5 🙂

ReplyQuote
vanderner
(@vanderner)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

well its just finished downloading so time to unzip ect ect wish me luck! hoping it runs with xp said it did on the site lol but seems very small for a full game.... 52 meg. *gulps as he ungoes his brave new endvour*

ReplyQuote
vanderner
(@vanderner)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

*gasp* it loaded up!!!

I would have your kittens if it was biologically possible, although the intro didnt work....but small price to play for hours of fun! But just wanted to say thank you, you have honestly made my morning, going read up on a few things about the game before I start playing.

*evil grins* get to kick some evil alien ass 🙂 I remember it being freakishly hard, though I went into hospital if I remember rightly before I could properly sink my teeth into it

ReplyQuote
Braindead
(@braindead)
Master Chief Registered

I'm surprise it loaded, most games don't work to well on newer computers, although Windows 7 does a better job at compatibility than Vista did. If you are interested in older games, doing a google for the game name + "abandonware" often gets you pointed to places where you can download it. For games that work on DOS, you can use DosBox to get em to run.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

Quote:
*evil grins* get to kick some evil alien ass I remember it being freakishly hard, though I went into hospital if I remember rightly before I could properly sink my teeth into it

There is an auto lock laser that you can research. And there is a highly manouvarable missile that leaves a good profit. (It's been over a decade since I finished this game. 🙂 Very underrated).

ReplyQuote