Notifications
Clear all

Does anyone own Shattered Horizon?

CrossDressiNate
(@crossdressinate)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

I just reminded myself of this game when I posted on an earlier thread and it made me wonder. Does anyone own Shattered Horizon? I know the multiplayer is dead, but I'd absolutely love to play it with someone. It features 0 G combat and when I bought it a while ago, I was unaware that it was dead, but I'd really like to play the game.

Anonymous

I'm kinda hoping that someone will make a FPS mod for Star Citizen similar to 'Shattered Horizon' .  'Twas an amazing game.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

The new devs r developing SH 2!

I half-own it 🙂

Is that still a thing?

I thought that died when Futuremark closed their game dev studio.

ReplyQuote
CrossDressiNate
(@crossdressinate)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Is that still a thing?

I thought that died when Futuremark closed their game dev studio.

Well, heres hoping that it's still a thing.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I have had the game in my steam library and never played it, I thought it had a SP element too it? But I think you can play the MP with bots if I remember. The tech behind this game when it came out was amazing and a #2 would definitely be a sequel worth playing especially with the effects that can be done now and maybe add Oculus in the mix and it would be crazy.

ReplyQuote
CrossDressiNate
(@crossdressinate)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Last I checked there weren't any bots, but if i find any, I'll put a download link down.

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered

I played quite a bunch of Shattered Horizon, but I stopped after the expansion which added various weapon types. I loved the single semi-universal weapon type which put everyone on equal footing, and the difference was made in brainpower and response time.

ReplyQuote
kev11106
(@kev11106)
Senior Chief Registered

If they're planning SH2, pray that they resurrect that figher sim project we saw a couple of seconds of in that company vid...

ReplyQuote
xeoncat
(@xeoncat)
Petty Officer Registered

I have SH too. Loved that map that was a single long tunnel

ReplyQuote