Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 percent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Genesis Rising any good?

MuGGzy
(@muggzy)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

I just found some old screen caps and demo films of Genesis Rising and it LOOKS really cool.

http://www.genesisrisinggame.com/home.html

I was just wondering if anyone has played it and has any input on if it's good or bad or worth buying it off Ebay for a few bucks?

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Haven't tried it personally but there is a demo for Genesis Rising on their website.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Think I got this as part of a Steam bundle of games in one of their sales, must investigate.... Yes! it is there, organic ships? Looks interesting 🙂

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Had a look over it .... it's not really my style so I can't really say if it's good / bad but it does look interesting enough to at least give it a try.

ReplyQuote
nblade
(@nblade)
Crewman Registered

I played it a long time ago, I'd say its worth a play-though if your into games like homeworld or nexus. It has a dark story like warhammer 40k minus the magic and the orcs. It's a bit rough around the edges but you can get it extremely cheap now, gamersgate was selling it for $2.50 usd.

ReplyQuote
volrider
(@volrider)
Petty Officer Registered

I agree with n-blade. I didn't play it much because those types of games don't hold my interest long, but it seemed to run alright, and have a decent storyline.

ReplyQuote
instinct46
(@instinct46)
Petty Officer Registered

I played this for some time, I found it hard. You need to have patience as well, travelling about takes quite some time.

ReplyQuote