Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

Humble Indie Bundle #2

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

The Humble Indie Bundle #2 is now running and you can get some great DRM free games for your a donation of your choosing. Games include: Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos and Revenge of the Titans. There is some great games in this bundle and since it is Xmas buy a few of them as gifts for your friends and family and your helping the developers and charity at the same time.

Yes you can possible get these games for free or nearly free. But support the indie devs and give at something. The estimated retail on these games is over $85.

Get your bundle here: http://www.humblebundle.com/

Here is some videos of the games in this bundle:

Braindead
(@braindead)
Master Chief Registered

already owned 2 of he games, but I bought it none the less, I can say that both Osmos and Revenge of the Titans are great games to waste some time on. Looking forward to playing Braid, as I've heard allot of good stuff about it but never came around to buying it. I think my mom (60yrs) will love Machinarium 🙂

Would've loved to pay more then I did but with the upcoming holidays their timing is a bit bad...

ReplyQuote
Braindead
(@braindead)
Master Chief Registered

sry for double posting but here's the (odd) promo video:
http://www.youtube.com/v/orzQ2J-oDpc

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I bought this last night myself mainly for Braid and Machinarium I have never heard of the rest but I will eventually give them a try. Have to admit the whole transaction was quite smooth and downloading these games was pretty quick.

ReplyQuote
Digitalus
(@digitalus)
Senior Chief Registered

I'm such a sucker for these things. I love it! I noticed Notch of Minecraft fame donated $2,000 USD. Wow.

These games look interesting. Cortex Command and Revenge of the Titans both look insane, so I'll play with those first. After I get done learning how not to die so frequently in Starpoint Gemini 😆

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Well if you passed on the Humble Bundle #2 you sure missed out because guess what...?

I just an email and they just gave me last years Humble Bundle #1 for free 😮 10 games for my donation now that is truly amazing and they will get another bigger donation next year. In this free bundle you get World of Goo, Aquaria, Gish, Lugaru HD, Penumbra Overture and Samorost 2 in addition to what was in Bundle 2.

Saw this note on the site:

Quote:

Help us bring up the average!

Everyone who pays more than $7.34 gets the first Humble Bundle as well!

So go get a few copies and download some presents to someone 🙂

ReplyQuote