Clear all

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Page 3 / 3

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Those screenshots almost look real 🙂 

How long does that take @d-c-elington to do the 660nm? And how is the save system will it allow to save mid-flight or do you have to be at a airstrip?

ReplyQuote
D.C.Elington
(@d-c-elington)
Warrant Officer Registered

It's not possible to save mid-flight but each leg is never more than 30 min long so that's no big issue. Also these bush trips come with a detailed and commented flight log but with a set stock aircraft and no ATC. So generally I fly one or two legs, then come back again in the Arrow with a slightly modified flight plan, under ATC and with live weather if VFR conditions apply 🌤

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Looks like MS is releasing the next installment.... I like this one, you can do some nice missions here:

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Thought this was cool, you can fly the Ornithopter on Dune in Flight Simulator now 🙂

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

I read it yesterday I think, but up until now, every version of Flight Simulator, used just one CPU core. Next version is rumored to use more CPU Cores!!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @captainkal

I read it yesterday I think, but up until now, every version of Flight Simulator, used just one CPU core. Next version is rumored to use more CPU Cores!!

I been waiting to buy this because I need to invest in a new flight stick setup. But I least have the PC/Gfx for this and since I have that 20c i7-14700k it would be nice if the game used multiple cores effectively 🙂

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3