Notifications
Clear all

Monaco - What's Yours is Mine

celticfang
(@celticfang)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Yoink!

Been keeping an eye on this one, it's PC only for the moment (and on Steam to boot).

You got four characters, a Locksmith, who is majorly quick at picking locks, a lookout, who can spot enemies while sneaking, a Mole who can dig through anything, and a Cleaner who can knock out enemies, a Gentleman who effectively has a permanent disguise, a hacker who can create viruses.....and that's as far as I've played, but I'm sure there's more

You got a level....let's take the first one, a prison break. You got to break out of a Monegasque prison during a storm, from a top down perspective, how? By avoding the guards, collecting coins (they come in useful) and getting to the end point.

So, that first level, you have to break out of a cell (which is locked), then sneeeeeeeak your way to the exit of that area, grabbing the coins along the way. They are your total score, AND provide bonuses. I.e. if you got a gun, 10 coins is another shot, smoke bomb? Same deal, Bandage? You got it, same deal.

Give it a go, anyone down for some co op thievery in Monte Carlo? I've a few copies to give away, so just say and you'll get one, if you do end up co op thieving with me, good luck!

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Never heard of this one before but it does look interesting.

Also here is the steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/113020/

ReplyQuote
celticfang
(@celticfang)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

I got ONE free copy to give away.

There's not so much a difficulty curve as much as a difficulty vertical slope. Levels 1-2 are easy. 3+? You NEED to pay attention and see what the guards are doing, what traps are set up and look for ways around them.

It's fun in co op.

Also, having unlocked all the characters, I like the fact on a vault heist mission you're give the choice of using C4. WIth my luck, I managed to blow up the vault, trip the alarms and then lock myself in it with no way out. I'm smart

ReplyQuote
SolomanAu
(@solomanau)
Crewman Registered

yeah i will put up my hand for a copy, only just joined up so don't know if this will be a problem? anyway love space sims, glad i found this site and love what you guys are doing for the genre!!

ReplyQuote