Notifications
Clear all

New Indiana Jones Game

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Nice, I was just thinking it was about time we had a new Indiana game, no details about it yet but it being made by Bethesda, so lets hope they do a better job than the last two attempts at an Indi game.

Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Atlantis remake? 🤔 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Awesome game Atlantis but I did read that it's going to be a original story which is a bit of a missed opportunity, as they could have done Raiders which would make a great Indy game.  

ReplyQuote
natansharp
(@natansharp)
Master Chief Registered

Maybe is more like uncharted or tomb rider rather than a point and click adventure?

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Hope it more like the Uncharted games and not the new Tomb Raiders games. 

ReplyQuote
natansharp
(@natansharp)
Master Chief Registered

Ooooh yes i'm totally agree with you! Uncharted is the state of the art of adventure games!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Puzzles and traps.... no need to make a shooting fest especially since Indy only carries a revolver 😉 so I would agree to make it more Uncharted style focused and I think people will buy it up..... here is hoping that Bethesda can make it happen 😉

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

I think that's way the point and click games are remembered so fondly as they pretty much nailed it, none of the action games have come any where close to getting the mix right between puzzle solving and the shooting/fighting bits. 

ReplyQuote