Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

new Monkey Island

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

So another Monkey Island game, this time a direct sequel to MI2 and written by Ron himself.

Have to say I don't much care for the graphical look of the game.

Geraldine liked
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

This is nice. Although "Atlantis" will always be my favorite Lucasarts game Monkey Island was great too. I never really bothered with the ones after MI2 mainly because I always saw these as Amiga games. There are rumours this is a direct sequel to MI2 which if true, would suit me fine. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

I believe it is a direct sequel to MI2, really like the look of the third game as it has a really good 2D animated look to the game and it a shame they went with the simple 3D graphics for the later games. 

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Manic Mansion was always a fun game from this same studio. But I think I agree with you Pinback not sure what i think of the art style in that video. Guess we will need to see more than that small clip of the opening screen? 

ReplyQuote