Notifications
Clear all

please help me find Daemon Tools or a simular program

vanderner
(@vanderner)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Hi sorry for posting another thread me basically asking for yet again more technical help.

Well I managed to find a copy of Wing Commander Prophecy which a friend downloaded for me bless his heart, I tried downloading Daemon Tools, got all excited at the prospect of playing it. When I installed it, it said my eveluation period is over and I need pay for it...........Lets just say at the moment I'm feeling rather gutted.

Do any of you kind souls know where I can download a free version of it? or a free program that does the same job as it? I REALLY want play this game.

Again sorry for the please help the PC moron. I'm a Geek in the body of a muppet *sighs*

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/eng/products/dtLite

This is the lite version that is free and should suit your needs.

ReplyQuote
vanderner
(@vanderner)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks Darkone again you have proven to be a living legend 😛 if you were female I would be fluttering my long eyelashes at you and give you my bedroom eyes, although that could be a scary prospect lol

ReplyQuote
vanderner
(@vanderner)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

promise my next post wont be how do I get it work 😛 well at least I will endevour not make it my next post lol

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

vanderner wrote:
promise my next post wont be how do I get it work 😛 well at least I will endevour not make it my next post lol

😕 Well I am totally lost on this one 😆 😆

ReplyQuote