Notifications
Clear all

SpaceForge

instinct46
(@instinct46)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

This saw this game while browsing the internet, and it looks very much like freelancer. Anyone think this is worth buying?? I ask because the last space game I bought was terrible, X3 with all the expansions, took forever! to get anywhere or do anything lol.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

You talking about this game:

http://spaceforge.org

ReplyQuote
instinct46
(@instinct46)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Nope this one http://www.spaceforce-game.com/news2.aspx

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Oh ok.. there is a forum area for SFRU here: space-force-f24/

This game is a little slow at first but entertaining and it was a shame the developer just kinda abandoned the game shortly after release because the engine that was used was very promising.

ReplyQuote
instinct46
(@instinct46)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

jesus, a lot of topics to look through lol. So it's a good game, sorry about this but I got side tracked, I'm a massive SSG (Space Sim Gamer) but I just found a game that looks soO!! much like dungeon keeper called dungeons, ...upto now it aint that good lol.

Spaceforge is on its way, but after wat you've said I'm not looking forward to getting hooked, if its not getting developed anymore.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

They did make Space Force Captains which is a sort of sequel to Space Force, its set in the same universe but it’s a turn-based strategy game.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

Quote:
They did make Space Force Captains which is a sort of sequel to Space Force, its set in the same universe but it’s a turn-based strategy game.

And it was also left unfinished. Captains was HOMM in space.

ReplyQuote
Braindead
(@braindead)
Master Chief Registered

I didn't like either of the Space Force games. Nor the new Dungeons for that matter.

As said above, the Space Force games really have an unfinished and unpolished feel to it, to much to ignore IMHO 🙁

ReplyQuote