Notifications
Clear all

Void Destroyer Steam Key Giveaway

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I have a few Void Destroyer keys that Chaosavy has generously gave to SSC and thought I would give a few out to some of the great pilots that call SSC home. All you will have to do is post something in this thread, creativity will probably help and if you want to talk about Void Destroyer please do it my influence me. I have a couple and will issue them out on Sunday to whomever posts I like best.

Void Destroyer is a great game that needs your attention, so whether you win these steam keys or not please spread the word about this great indie title. The developer (Chaosavy) has been a part of the SSC community for some time and has always taken the time to answer questions and give everyone news about the development of Void Destroyer.

So show some support and visit the Void Destroyer website and register and/or purchase the game on Steam and gain access to the Alpha.

Good luck and remember Void Destroyer is still under development and these keys get you access to the alpha so this is not a finished product. But please do post your feedback of the game here of on the void destroyer website to help the game be the best it can be.

-D1-

FStyle
(@fstyle)
Senior Chief Registered

I don't have anything terribly creative to say... just that if I find the gameplay to be interesting I will end up playing it to exhaustion.

So if nothing else, they can expect feedback.

ReplyQuote
Gchatman10
(@gchatman10)
Crewman Registered

Hey sscadmin!

I've seen gameplay of void destroyer and it looks amazing! I recently got into space sims and have been playing freelancer and waiting hopefully for star citizen. But i can say i will definitely put many hours in this game if i win!

Thanks alot for doing this contest!

P.S - I love your avatar!

ReplyQuote
darksmaster923
(@darksmaster923)
Petty Officer Registered

Voiddestroyer has been an interesting project for a while, I've been following it for over a year. I hope it gains some traction and becomes a fun game. Many of the games I have worked on have been inspired by some part by this gaame.

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered

Wow that's very awesome!

It immediately removed my morning insomnia 😛

ReplyQuote
ManganMan
(@manganman)
Petty Officer Registered

Sweet, I've read about that game somewhere else, but it looks it will be great 🙂

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

I have seen this game for the first time like... a two years ago? A lot of time. Development process of this game went a long way since then. It makes me I want to drop everything I have now to do and return to full-time developing my own game 🙂

It reminds me Starshatter somehow. In alpha I played you could control any ship and plan all tactical aspects of battle. That's gameplay I like the most.

And there is one more thing I like in this game... Wspaniale wiedzieć, że zrobił/robi ją Polak! (It's great to know that game is made by polish.) After all he was born in Poland >:D

And yet another thing... website is really terrible 😛 😛

There is naughty polish joke about pronunciation... If you want tell him that I asked you to say him to you: "Tea.Who.You." (don't really do that if you are not sure about his sense of humor). I wonder if he will understand it after years in USA 😀

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Keys have been sent out, so congrats to everyone. Enjoy and thanks again Chaosavy!

ReplyQuote