Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

XCom Enemy Within

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

Next game in the XCOM series, provisional title "Enemy Within" http://www.computerandvideogames.com/421890/xcom-enemy-within-listings-spotted/

The game, believed to be titled XCOM Enemy Within, has been the subject of rumour for a number of months, and on Wednesday it emerged that multiple product listings for the project had been spotted on the Steam Database, as well as the South Korean classification board's website for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.

A spokesperson for 2K games has told CVG "we're looking forward to making an announcement on August 21", but declined to comment further.

image_307203_460.jpg
Whether XCOM Enemy Within is a full-scale sequel to Firaxis Games'

I for one will not be buying it on the day release after the shenanigans I had with the last one.

Straker
(@straker)
Senior Chief Registered

I went back to the old one about a month after playing the new one.

Currently playing TFTD atm (and loving it...)

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

I played the new one and completed it and yes I agree with both you. Yes hold back until its bugs are fixed Pinback and yes Straker, the originals are still number one for me too. Hey did you notice (in the re-make that is) that in one of the newsfeeds in the situation room, Straker gets a mention? That was a nice touch I thought, but yes as I have written before, I still feel the re-make had an "unfinished" feel about it. No home base invasions, no multiple squad bases either and no Mars end game. They could fix all that with the new game I suppose, but it should have already been in there in the first place.

Oh and "Terror" is as hard as nails! Good luck Straker!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

According to InGamers http://www.incgamers.com/2014/11/evolve-alpha-access-for-all-xcom-owners-on-steam if you already have the x-com game you can get a look at the Alpha for something called Evolved this weekend on Steam so if you fancy downloading 14gb have a look.

ReplyQuote