Notifications
Clear all

Class 9 Hyperdrive

DevinJAM
(@devinjam)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

i cant find a ship that will fit this.  is there any in the game?  do i have to get a mod ship in order to use it?   if i need a mod ship could someone link me one to add to the game, because im dieing to have one.

walterar
(@walterar)
Commander Registered

Still no ships they can use C9 in the new Pioneer.

But you can try Genesia, with 'Large galactical Cruiser' 

largegalactic1.png

largegalactic2.png

largegalactic3.png

largegalactic4.png

largegalactic5.png

largegalactic6.png

ReplyQuote
Vuzz
 Vuzz
(@vuzz)
Warrant Officer Registered

In Genesia there is also Ncc1701C & Imperial explorer who's can equip class9 HD , maybe some anothers but i'm not sure of that.

Maybe it's time to convert somes Big Gen.'s  models in SGM ? 

ReplyQuote
Zordey
(@zordey)
Senior Chief Registered

I have an early work in progress that will probably be big enough to warrant a class 9  😎

ReplyQuote
Vuzz
 Vuzz
(@vuzz)

Wow ! a class 9 ship in SGM ? 

Its the problem with the big clas Hyperdrive prop. , they hare so big and need big ton. capacity and finaly you have a poor size of jump ^^.

It's physical law .

ReplyQuote
DevinJAM
(@devinjam)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

well i restarted the game, and have started useing a Venturestar insteeds of a Deep Space miner,  the Venturestar can go farther with a class 6 then the Deep Space.

i like the Current Pioneer world, if i got the Genesis mod i would want it as a seprate game intirely.  but some of the ships i would love.

ReplyQuote
Vuzz
 Vuzz
(@vuzz)

Yes , Genesia is another game than original Pioneer ( total mod in another system modeling ) and he was complete ( without need mod ) with most up than 90 models of ships 

He can run separate , so can be install both with Pioneer on the same computer ( savegames , mods etc are separate ).

ReplyQuote