Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 percent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Hello, I'm Elvas. I also have a few questions :v  

RSS

Elvas
(@elvas)
Crewman Registered
May 28, 2020 18:09  

Hi party people!

I'm Elvas, and I know this game for many years, though I can't play much with it. But I really enjoy it from time to time. However, I had always some saves i used to play with, and with the recent updates I cant find the key for the lua console to give myself my original stuff. 

1: in older versions, i was able to change the key to something i could use to open the consoole. i could not find that in the recent versions. 

2: how can i check the names of ships ? I downgraded pioneer (sadly it crashes after a while) and i tried to add deep space miner to my player, but it kept saying the name is invalid. i tried it in all forms like "deepspaceminer" or "DeepSpaceMiner" or "deep_space_miner" everything, but failed xP (didnt try all ships, but others worked well)

3: can you guys recommend fun mods ? xD i was lurking around for a while, but didnt find a lotta stuff.

Thanks, keep safe, cheers!

Topic Tags
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
May 29, 2020 07:57  

Moved thread to the pioneer forum.

Hi Elvas, I haven't played Pioneer in a while and I don't have a answer for you. But I am sure someone else will chime in on this. Welcome to SSC!

ReplyQuote
Elvas
(@elvas)
Crewman Registered
May 29, 2020 08:40  

Actually, i found a solution. in the older version's user folder, there is the keybinding written down. i can find there the luaconsole, set it to a letter i can use, and just move it to the newer version's user folder, and it works just fine 😀 

i didnt yet tried the deep space miner, but i will next time, and edit this post if i have news... for anyone interested

ReplyQuote