Clear all

Logo art for Pioneer

Page 2 / 2

robn
 robn
(@robn)
Captain Registered
Topic starter  

Actually "Space Simulator" might be part of the name. Its kinda tricky. It more easily distinguishes us from car stereos in searches, and we use it in quite a few places (Github, Google+, etc). I realise that's unhelpful. I'd be inclined to leave it off most of the time, I guess.

ReplyQuote
CreepyStepdad
(@creepystepdad)
Petty Officer Registered

From an SEO perspective, it seems like the more terms relevant to Pioneer the better. Call it a "space exploration game", "space adventure", "space simulator", "open-world space exploration", etc. The more keywords associated with Pioneer the better, especially if they help differentiate the game from car stereos and NASA stuff.

I agree that tweel's artwork would make a great loading screen, modifications or otherwise. I was also thinking the patch would look great on ships, as well as any number of minor or major variations for different ships/factions/etc.

One other thought. Is it possible a LUA script could handle rotating different logo/loading screens every time?

ReplyQuote
Marcel
(@marcel)
Captain Registered

Re: the search engine thing (sort of).

A few months ago I saw something that made me wish I had a camera with me. A travel trailer, brand named Pioneer, which was being towed by a Nissan Frontier!

ReplyQuote
Uruboros
(@uruboros)
Senior Chief Registered

Hello! Sorry for my English! 🙄 Well I can try to "create" the Logos? 💡

I would not mind the idea of a creative post ....

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2