Notifications
Clear all

New station screens

robn
 robn
(@robn)
Captain Registered
Topic starter  

I've just merged the station screen rewrite. It'll be build 20131229 which should be available in about an hour.

Functionally its pretty much the same, though a few things have moved. Its also all written in Lua and thus easily editable and scriptable.

Feedback welcome 🙂

dXbSvhel.png

E2EEUjll.png

K9wgP9Ol.png

XzIdZYwl.png

GC7Ngrol.png

0RpqqoGl.png

x6OEPJYl.png

Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Thank goodness I hit problems updating Mod DB last night. I would have hated to miss this update. Nice work Robn!

ReplyQuote
walterar
(@walterar)
Commander Registered

Congratulations @robn At last we have it!

It will be a good end of year.

Missing many things to do, but this is likely to motivate @Brianetta to leave minecraft. 

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

I think I may have found a little bug (likely one you already know about but just in case), I cant manually refuel my ship's inter-planetary drive. I had not noticed this before because I always had enough money for the docking fees, which does automatically re-fuel the ship. This time though I flew with a full hold of goodies using up all my money in the starting game. Apart from that I love it! The new UI is great Robn.   I am going to upload it later today.

ReplyQuote
robn
 robn
(@robn)
Captain Registered
Topic starter  

Refuelling is working fine here. Its also probably nothing to do with this stuff; the refuel button is in the info screens.

There's a few bugs fixed on master, the most serious of which being a fix for save crashing the game under some situations. I'll have a 20131230 build with the fixes up in about an hour. You might want to wait for that before uploading to ModDB.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Just got it Robn and testing now...

Yes the bug is still there, no matter, it's not important, beginning 20131230 upload.

ReplyQuote