Notifications
Clear all

Pioneer vs Paragon

sapog662
(@sapog662)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  
Do not be afraid - there is no war.)))

I am now very much in play Paragon, and I know that Paragon - to attract the public. This - "Living Space"

I suggest - to take the best aspects of the game, naturally:

1. Remove the accelerator of time, making it part of the autopilot

2. Exit the hyperdrive - to make close to the planets and stations

3. Many different ships flying in the system.

4. Police - sitting at the airport. They are small, but powerful lasers. They have a small seating call.

Playing in the Paragon, I noticed that some ships even make the accident, lose control and explode. then it is better for them not to approach. They can crush me.)))

fluffyfreak
(@fluffyfreak)
Captain Registered

1 & 2: I wouldn't change these for Pioneer, they suit Paragon due to the Transit Drive but Pioneer has it's own way of playing.

3: This is something that I would like to see, but as you point out there are often ships crashing - that's a bug that needs fixing, also we'd need big ground and space stations like in Paragon.

4: We already have Police in Pioneer, I don't understand this one.

ReplyQuote
NiankoSensei
(@niankosensei)
Senior Chief Registered

1) Gameplay of pioneer need a right improvement, or become full autopilot - speed 5x game, a different propulsion for cover high distance for example

3) Increase ship traffic can be good for piracy

4) i agree but first we need station then can supply it with more than 6 pads

ReplyQuote
sapog662
(@sapog662)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  
But it is also true that - you need to grow into programmers, artists, scripters and marketing people. You have to motivate the public and to train personnel. Is not it?

At Paragon - it will be easier.

You need to attract people interesting and full of game.

ReplyQuote
NiankoSensei
(@niankosensei)
Senior Chief Registered

a different thrust for cover high distance make usable large ship and make possible slower down G performance of all ships (acceleration in AU/s can be good)

ReplyQuote
NeuralKernel
(@neuralkernel)
Warrant Officer Registered

If there were options to use different types of cargo as reaction mass instead of just water you could get different performance profiles... hydrogen would give a higher deltaV with less powerful thrust, carbon ore would give massive thrust but little deltaV... water would be the Baseline fuel and most efficient overall but you could set up a hydrogen feed for those 100+ AU flights (or for more fully autonomous field resupply for exploration...) and then when trouble (or a gravity well!) finds you switch to Water (or Carbon... or even Radioactives...) for high G tactical burns.

ReplyQuote
NiankoSensei
(@niankosensei)
Senior Chief Registered

or make all to hydrogen or military fuel and hyperdrive take fuel from tanks for save cargo space, optional you can load fuel on cargo bay with "extra tank" equipment

ReplyQuote