Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to deliver cargo

Levan
(@levan)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Hell SSC community

I really have not played Pioneer game all that mutch but I really want to give it a look.

In this game I exepted a mission and the mission is to deliver cargo to a location GJ 1105 (2.1.2)

MXG0FTF.jpg

I looked up the navigation and found this on it

jzEM6Kt.jpg

However I have a few questions: How do I get there is there a way to use autopilot ?? What do this numbers stand for (2.1.2) .

Thank you in advance.

Sinchi
(@sinchi)
Crewman Registered

Hello, 

Just ask permission to take off, then press f7 and you hyperjump to the location,  (2,1,2) are the location coordinates. That´s all.

ReplyQuote
fluffyfreak
(@fluffyfreak)
Captain Registered

Yep that's pretty much it, open the comms screen (F4), request permission to launch, if you're on a planet then press F5 once you're in the air so you don't fall back onto the landing pad.

Then since you've found the target star system already just press F7 to use the hyperdrive.

Once you've arrived you can open the comms system again (F4), select the one called "Rivasville" which is where they want the parcel delivered too, then choose "Dock with space station" and the autopilot should just take you there.

Those 3 numbers : 2, 1, 2 are the sector coordinates that the star system "GJ 1105" can be found in. This is useful is your destination is far away or out of sight because you can quickly go straight too it by typing "2, 1, 2" into the "Search" box and pressing enter, that doesn't always work if you're using the name because it might be too far away.

Good luck.

ReplyQuote
Levan
(@levan)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Yep that's pretty much it, open the comms screen (F4), request permission to launch, if you're on a planet then press F5 once you're in the air so you don't fall back onto the landing pad.

Then since you've found the target star system already just press F7 to use the hyperdrive.

Once you've arrived you can open the comms system again (F4), select the one called "Rivasville" which is where they want the parcel delivered too, then choose "Dock with space station" and the autopilot should just take you there.

Those 3 numbers : 2, 1, 2 are the sector coordinates that the star system "GJ 1105" can be found in. This is useful is your destination is far away or out of sight because you can quickly go straight too it by typing "2, 1, 2" into the "Search" box and pressing enter, that doesn't always work if you're using the name because it might be too far away.

Good luck.

Thank you very much for the reply, and thank you for the information,

Sinchi

Thank you as well

ReplyQuote