Coronavirus... your...

Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussion crypto soon.

Coronavirus... your thoughts?

Page 10 / 10

Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Posted by: @sscadmin

I know I would never let them stick multiple different types of vaccines into my body, the risk is not worth the reward for me.

I'm with you on that one!

Who was it that set up a system, a supposedly democratic system
Where you end up always voting for the lesser of two evils?

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Now J&J are pausing their rollout in Europe (and perhaps the US too) due to those blood clot fears. The situation in Brazil is looking like a disaster zone, with younger people (under 40) now getting seriously ill or dying. That's a very worrying trend.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Didn't a few countries in south america take china's vaccine? haha their should be a huge disclaimer on that one.

Yeah I saw it on the news that usa has stopped distribution of the J&J vaccine. 

But really this is expected the side effects, the vaccine is being tested really now with millions of people. This is why I wanted the data, now if only 10 people out of 1billion got a blood clot then its a non-issue statistically. The media spins all this crap when let the people decide just publish the facts and we can decide if we want to take the vaccine with its possible risks

Hey maybe they can make a commercial like some of those I have seen on TV where they list the possible side effects, would be fun to hear this list 😉

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

It seems (so far) that the RNA-based vaccines (which need serious refrigeration) are looking the safer bet. Info-graphic here.

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Now the US is revisiting the "Covid-19 came from the Chinese virology lab" scenario!

In other news...

More than half "and potentially as many as three-quarters" of new coronavirus cases in the UK are now of the variant first detected in India

ReplyQuote
Page 10 / 10