Osama Bin Laden kil...

Notifications
Clear all

Osama Bin Laden killed in Pakistan

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Happened tonight or this morning in Pakistan.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin ... d=13505703

Took almost 10yrs and from early reports looks like he felt safe or didn't expect an attack from special ops troops in this urban area that he was living in Pakistan. Mission accomplished!

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Good riddance to that S.O.B.

Hope they cut off his right hand and cremate the remains in a pig skin.

Not surprised that they found him hiding in Pakistan.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

From what I got out of several articles that I have read this morning is that the USA got him probably because they didn't let the Pakistan govt know until the operation was on the way. There has been suspicion that when the USA let the Pakistan govt know about operations on their soil that usually the mission was a failure because the main target was not there. I think Pakistan and their security agency were turning a blind eye to Osama's whereabouts and if we would have gotten the cooperation of that govt we could have found/killed him sooner and saved many more countless lives.

I don't think too many people are going to loose any sleep with his passing on, one thing that pops in my head is that when is South Park going to make a episode about this? Because you know it will be funny 😀

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Glad they caught him, it was about time. The threat is still there but finally killing him is a nice step forward.

ReplyQuote
LadynightShade
(@ladynightshade)
Master Chief Registered

i have seen the picture ITS him all right very dead was on facebook but got taken down.... why dont they just show it!?

btw he was hit twice once in the forehead head and through the right eye the pic was alittle bit sick but i knew you guys would get

him in the end, there was no way he was going to be taken alive ❗

ReplyQuote
cultist
(@cultist)
Master Chief Registered

Strange how they bagged the dude just when everyone got bored of terrorism and obama popularity plumetted in statistics.

There always has to be a bad dude out there for the us to do it's magic.

Wonder who the next osama will be.

Bet on ahmadinejad?

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Theirs a few others to chose from.

Gaddafi

Kim Il-sung

Hugo Chávez

Fidel Castro

The French

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

And I was actually hoping that we didn't kill him, and it was all a cover up so he could be out on a ship in the ocean getting tortured for info 😈

Personally they could have subdued him without killing him if he was unarmed like people say, if could have been a wealth of knowledge.

PINBACK wrote:
Theirs a few others to chose from.

Gaddafi

Kim Il-sung

Hugo Chávez

Fidel Castro

The French

For me I think the order goes like this:

Kim Il-sung - just because he runs his mouth too much and has nukes

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - a looney toon, thinking that the holocost didn't happened and he wants to erase israel from the earth

Hugo Chávez - He is another leader that runs his mouth and really has nothing to run his mouth about?

Gaddafi - He should go just because he is killing his own people, he could be killed right now if we really wanted him dead. I'm sure someone is tracking his movements.

Fidel Castro - Why bother? Him and his brother haven't been an issue in a long time and they will soon die of old age.

The French - 😀 Are they really that bad?

ReplyQuote
cultist
(@cultist)
Master Chief Registered

The "communism" threat can't be a boogie man anymore at least not in asia because of mother China.

Terrorism will remain a problem until the oil runs dry or we fully implement alternative sources (yeah i think the middle east problem has to do with oil & politricks).

The energy crysis will pass and then ..

We will find another bone to fight over don't worry.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I would have to agree with the oil. Personally we have enough oil in the USA to be self-sufficient while we convert to a different standard (ie: electric, hydro, synthetic) of energy for our transportation. Middle-East is only a problem because we pay for their oil, the USA has the means to change this but politics get in the way of common sense. All comes back to ASK THE PEOPLE. They will let you know that they don't mind drilling in and building oil refineries in the country.

ReplyQuote
Shingen
(@shingen)
Master Chief Registered

Wag the dog.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

I think a bullet in the head for old Bin was the best option, if they had taken him alive then their would have been a trial which would have given him a platform to preach to a world wide audience.

I don’t think China should be underestimate as a threat, they have now slipped into the no2 position of the world's largest economy. If they can maintain that position then we probably see a new cold war starting.

ReplyQuote
Shingen
(@shingen)
Master Chief Registered

PINBACK wrote:
I think a bullet in the head for old Bin was the best option, if they had taken him alive then their would have been a trial which would have given him a platform to preach to a world wide audience.

Yeah, because Americans actually hate the idea of innocence before guilt in a court of law. I think the parasites didn't want him to testify, because he had too many nasty little secrets that the parasites didn't want aired in a public forum, and the fact that the guy could've really opened up a big can of worms if he would've had his day in court.

Let's face it. The guy was a CIA asset, and he was "retired". The parasites got everything they wanted from the guy, and his death helped to shore up Obama's failing popularity.

Wag the dog.

ReplyQuote