Teen girl arrested ...

Notifications
Clear all

Teen girl arrested for burning Koran

Solace
(@solace)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

She's an American citizen living in Oregon, not Iran or some batshit crazy religious country like that.

Quote:
A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of inciting religious hatred after allegedly burning an English language version of the Koran.

The 15-year-old, who lives in the West Midlands, allegedly posted the video, filmed two weeks ago on her school premises, on Facebook.

The video was reported to the school and subsequently removed, police said.

A 14-year-old boy was arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of making threats. Both have been released on police bail.

Read more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bl ... y-11835253

Solace
(@solace)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

It has just come to my attention that I said "Oregon", when in fact the girl is British, this is because I was reading another news article about an Oregon teen who tried to blow up a holiday celebration while writing this article, I apologize.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Was going to say I would doubt she would get arrested in the USA because there have been plenty of groups and people that have burnt the Bible many times and nothing ever transpired over that so why should they about a Koran burning? All that matters is that you have to treat all religious groups the same and don't pander/favor one over the other and they all should be treated fairly/equally.

ReplyQuote