Notifications
Clear all

Bug reporting

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Thought I would start this thread just for people to list any issues that you might have come across while playing Salvation Prophecy. I know I didn't run into much while playing, Jabberwocky did an excellent job on flushing out any major issues. Maybe Jabberwocky can chime in on anything mentioned that would warrant a fix/workaround.

- I will start with an issue I saw mainly on planet missions, I noticed during my gameplay that on occasion I will see laser blasts or npc movements will sometimes ignore solid objects like rocks and would go through them.

- This is being picky, but on the control options. There is a 'Communicate Panel', I think a better label would be 'Communication Panel'.

- On the description for the space difficulty setting in the main menu, after the word 'combat.' there is the word 'as'. The period after combat should be a comma or just capitalize the 'A' in 'as'.

Jabberwocky
(@jabberwocky)
Master Chief Registered

Thanks for the report DarkOne.

The text stuff is an easy fix, thanks for pointing it out.

'sscadmin' wrote:

I noticed during my gameplay that on occasion I will see laser blasts or npc movements will sometimes ignore solid objects like rocks and would go through them.

That might be because the physics don't always exactly match the graphics. For performance reasons, you usually need to use simplified shapes for your physics, because the graphical models are too complex for the physics simulation. I'll keep an eye on it though next time I play through the game, and look for problematic physics/graphics mismatches which might lead to this.

ReplyQuote