Notifications
Clear all

Cloud Atlas

SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered
Topic starter  

I'll just say that i strongly recommend you guys watch this movie. It's simply outstanding. There's no point in me even trying to further detail my opinion about Cloud Atlas because it's just too complicated. It's like 5 movies into one, you've got drama, you've got thriller, sci fi, classic etc. etc. all in one beautifully crafted masterpiece.

Go watch it, you will not be disappointed.

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Wow didn't relies it was like that saw a trailer about a weeks ago for it and thought it was just some sort of standard supernatural/horror film. 

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered
Topic starter  

Well mate, this is anything but that. The movie is about 3 hours long if I remember well and it's definitely an experience. I had my reservations about watching it after reading some people's opinions/reviews about it but I'm so glad I did watch it eventually and now I reached the conclusion those people couldn't be further from the truth.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Thanks for posting this different trailer SolCommand, the other trailer I saw didn't put the movie into perspective like this did. Plus I read that this flopped in the movie theaters so I was starting to disregard this as a rental, so I will definitely check this out when it hits video.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Just watched in it on DVD.

Really good film although it can be a bit confusing at the start and the main character that Tom Hanks plays using the future speak can be a bit hard to follow what he is saying.

ReplyQuote
shadmar
(@shadmar)
Warrant Officer Registered

It was too fragmented for my taste.

ReplyQuote