Notifications
Clear all

Godzilla vs Kong

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

This looks really good in the trailer.... let these two behemoths destroy everything and lets see who is left standing 😉

Topic Tags
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

I'm actually looking forward to seeing this, but it better be as good as the original 🤣

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I think Kong is gonna win 😉

ReplyQuote
SpaceCrafter
(@spacecrafter)
Petty Officer Registered

I will vote for King Kong.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Watched this yesterday and enjoyed it but one thing I realised was that because I have not seen the Kong film, I was missing out on some of the back story.

And theirs a guest appearance from another famous Toho monster, but I will leave that as a surprise if you not seen the film yet.  

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I have seen the Kong movie and may rewatch it just before I see that one, is it worth buying it @Pinback I saw a blu-ray on Ebay that had all three Kong films on it including the newest.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Posted by: @sscadmin

I have seen the Kong movie and may rewatch it just before I see that one, is it worth buying it @Pinback I saw a blu-ray on Ebay that had all three Kong films on it including the newest.

Would depend on how much you like the this type of film it's a good time waster for a couple of hours but the human story a bit predictable but then again it's all about Godzilla and Kong duking it out and a CGI city getting trashed. 😎  

I should say that Godzilla king of the monster needs to have been seen otherwise you may feel as I did that you are missing some thing and I do wish film studios would stop doing this, with Marvel being the biggest culprit in this regard.

ReplyQuote