Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

Hellboy 2019

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

First two film were great but this ones not got Ron Perlman in it and it might be a reboot, just from the trailer the Hell boy suit looks badly fitted to the actor and a bit over done in the CGI action.

This topic was modified 2 years ago by DarkOne

Topic Tags
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Well watched this over the weekend and it's bad, from the opening narration, it just goes down hill which is a shame as it's not a bad story idea just badly done.

They do have a teaser  at the end for a sequel, luckily  we won't be seeing it. 

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Damn, this looked good from the trailer. I know Angry Joe did a movie review and he didn't like it much either. I heard they really try to cover the origin story a bit in the movie with flashbacks.... was that the problem. I may still check this one out if it comes to netflix, if it doesn't then I won't go out of my way to see it. 

How was the actor that played Hellboy.... can he compete with Ron Pearlman? 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

He did a not too bad a job, but it's no comparison to Pearlman, also he seems to have had a inferior costume to the older films, most noticeable in Hellboys stone hand and of course the scrip of the film didn't help.   

ReplyQuote