Notifications
Clear all

Jui Jitsu

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Oh hell no I'm not going to watch this 🤣 but if your interested it looks like a mash up between Mortal combat and Predator with Nicolas Cage in it, lets hope he dose a better acting job than Willis.

Blah64
(@blah64)
Senior Chief Registered

I'm pretty sure this is the movie that OJ from The Angry Joe Show keeps bringing up as a fun bad movie that other bad movies don't match up to.

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Every six years, an ancient order of expert Jiu Jitsu fighters faces a vicious race of alien invaders in a battle for Earth. For thousands of years the invaders have lost to Earth's defenders, up until now. Earth's future is in jeopardy.

<sniggers>

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Can't wait until it hits Netflix 🤣 🤣 🤣 I saw this preview on Youtube and like @blah64 mentioned they said it was worse than Cosmic Sin so with that honor it is a must watch in my book hahaha

I truly wonder if I would have standards if I was a actor or if I would act in any movie for $$$

This post was modified 3 years ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Ok I changed my mind and I'm going to pick up a copy next weekend and I will probably regret it. 🤣 🤣 

ReplyQuote
D.C.Elington
(@d-c-elington)
Warrant Officer Registered

That looks VERY promising indeed 🤣 

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

I know right Frank Grillo and Tony Jaa, and of course good ole Nicolas Cage and the Spaceman for a kick ass showdown .... Netflix get this quick please 😜 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Had a watch of it last night and surprisingly it's pretty good although at heart it just a mash up of an martial arts film and Predator with Cage appearing briefly at the beginning, then in the middle and at the end. 

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

I saw that it hit Netflix so I will be giving it a watch very soon

Glad too hear its not too cheesy, plus Tony Jaa is an amazing martial artist.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Oh theirs a big helping of cheese 🤣 but it's way better than Cosmic Sin. 

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Sat down and watched this movie this evening and the special effects need a bit more budget, the fight scenes were pretty good (especially the ones with Tony Jaa)... that spaceman is definitely a ass kicking machine 😉 The Predator wouldn't stand a chance with this one haha. But I give it too them at least they tried to give a little backstory as too why this spaceman comes to earth. I do wish I had some of these powers this spaceman has. 

If you look past the effects and some of the acting its actually not too bad for a B movie.... my only big complaint was some of the camera angles and shaky feeling to the view was a little irritating at times. So if your adventurous enough its on Netflix right now.

ReplyQuote