Notifications
Clear all

Killjoys TV-show

shadmar
(@shadmar)
Warrant Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Sort of reminds slightly about Firefly in the story telling. Nice overall show so far.

ExpandingMan
(@expandingman)

I'm having a pretty hard time believing this could be anything but completely awful, but I'm so starved for any sort of sci-fi TV show.  They are SO few and far between.  Well, basically non-existent post BSG.  (Why the hell is that?)

The question is, what will I think of MYSELF after having actually watched an episode of it?

ReplyQuote
auryx
(@auryx)

But dude, the trailer still has b00bs in it. Clearly that's the sign of an awesome show! It's not a marketing gimmick, of course not! No, no, no..... 🙂

To be honest I'll probably try watching it myself too....the concept is interesting, if nothing else.

auryx

You look good through a crosshair.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Looks ok, but its amazing what trailers can do. I always give Syfy a chance just because of BSG and hell I never would have though Sharknado would have had a sequel and they are at 3 now so if Syfy gets any audience for this it will be around for a while would be my guess.

ReplyQuote
set
 set
(@set)
Senior Chief Registered

I somehow got to watch the first episode free on hulu. It had a bit of a firefly feel. The characters seemed too macho/stereotypical but it had a quirky feel about it at points. I probably would have toned down the characters and skipped the trained hardened assassin been done to death aspect and focused more on the quirky. 

ReplyQuote