Notifications
Clear all

Lost in Space

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I thought I mentioned this, but I didn't... Netflix is making Lost in Space and it looks great it is out now and there is a season 2. I have yet to watch this because I was finishing up another series. But I cannot wait to watch this and I hope it is very successful for Netflix so they can keep this going for a while

Anyone watch this yet and have any opinions yet?

This topic was modified 2 years ago by DarkOne

Topic Tags
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Really? I been excited to watch this, just finishing up Luke Cage. Netflix looks like they have really invested a lot into this series it looks well done. Going to get the kid to watch this one with me, he should be able to relate to this.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Looks like the 3rd and final season is going to be a good one...

Only thing that I think hurt this show was the time span between seasons.... Yeah I know the production value of this show is actually really good and the special effects are definitely movie quality and understand why Netflix is probably shutting this show down because of the sheer cost.... but if you haven't watched this series at all I would recommend it and you will be able to see the final season in Dec 🙂

This post was modified 2 years ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Finally finished watching season 3 (which is the final season) and it was good.... I think they kinda went a little quick but overall a decent ending and they definitely left ended the general ongoing plot but in a way only go started with the whole premise of the original where it was exploration... that happened a bit more in S3 and its a shame there wasn't more of this. But the story/action was solid and the characters were always good.

I am actually going to miss this show because it a way this felt like a prequel to start the actual lost in space show hahaha but I understand that Netflix had to cancel because of production costs because the special effects are really good. So give this one a watch now that all the seasons are on Netflix. 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Forgot all about this, might have to take a look some time and see what they have done to the character. 

ReplyQuote