Notifications
Clear all

The Witcher

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

This looks better than I thought... if they do this right Netflix will have a cash cow on their hands and Henry Cavill looks great.

This topic was modified 4 years ago by DarkOne

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Netflix is releasing this on 12/20, cannot wait!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

The final trailer is released and this hits Netflix in 8 days, can't wait 🙂 Really happy for Henry Cavill, he is a gamer and loves the Witcher series and he tried and tried to get the lead role and now that he has it, its probably safe to say he is going to give it his all, because its almost like a dream of his to play a character he loved to play. He also knows that gamers are going to watch this and be critical, yeah this series is mainly based on the books. I hope Henry does an amazing job on Geralt, I have to admit he looks decent in the role.

ReplyQuote
D.C.Elington
(@d-c-elington)
Warrant Officer Registered

Can't wait either! 🙂

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I haven't updated this yet, but I have watched all of the episodes and they did a pretty decent job introducing the main characters and their background stories. The actress that plays Yennefer is amazing, and of course Henry Cavill did an exceptional job playing Geralt and he was definitely a good fit and glad he pursued this role so hard. This first season is really all about introducing the characters and knowing the political climate in the land. With the way the season ended its going to get better in season 2, can't wait. Not sure when the time table is to get the next season out, but I hope its later in 2020, maybe Netflix should release this on a monthly/weekly basis to keep the show fresh in their minds. I might rewatch it all again before season 2 hits.

But watch this, it is worth your time. 

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

There has been talk around web that Mark Hamill would be great to play Vesemir in the Witcher, it isn't official but I think he could pull it off, because he did a great job playing an old templar in Knightfall on Netflix...

And if you haven't watched Knightfall.... Watch it, you won't regret it.

ReplyQuote