Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

New Beautiful Website Launched!

MawhrinSkel
(@mawhrinskel)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Those of you who have been with the project from the start will seen a variety of face-lifts on the website.

It is such a difficult thing to get right, we have a lot of information to present and an image to set about the game and a good website does a lot to shape the vision of the project in peoples minds.

I'm pleased to say that in this latest incarnation we are most proud: Gone is all the clutter, information is presented cleanly in a minimalistic and aesthetically pleasing manner. The site is fully responsive, ready for both mobile viewing and the variety of screen resolutions we'll encounter nowadays but most of all the site is lightning fast; backed by a solid host and ready for that surge of publicity as we approach zero hour for the launch of the Steam store page.

But before then look forward to us turning up the dial on the information flow, we'll be posting regular updates now such as: Snippets of faction history, insider peeks at development, new short story material, screenshots, videos galore and more! Keep your eye's on that prize folks.

Special thanks go to Jim and Annie Groth, a superb development team hailing from Sweeden - they join the long list of people that have worked hard to bring us all a title to remember.

So what are you waiting for? Check it out!

NewWebsiteSmall.jpg

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Great job on the website. It looks great and you are right it loads pages really fast. I would love to give SSC a facelift but it would be a huge undertaking converting forums, blogs and downloads. Think I am stuck with this software for quite some time 🙂

ReplyQuote
MawhrinSkel
(@mawhrinskel)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Great job on the website. It looks great and you are right it loads pages really fast. I would love to give SSC a facelift but it would be a huge undertaking converting forums, blogs and downloads. Think I am stuck with this software for quite some time 🙂

Thanks!

I've noticed a load of forums using the same software as this, and I've never had any problems with loading times - maybe it just could do with a lick of paint? 🙂

ReplyQuote