Notifications
Clear all

New Roadmap Page Now Live!

MawhrinSkel
(@mawhrinskel)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

A number of you have requested a breakdown of how the project is progressing in the form of a Roadmap.

We're pleased to say that after a weeks hard work the new Roadmap page is now live! There's plenty of information over there presented in a clear and easy to understand format and the headings in the roadmap section expand to reveal more detailed subheadings and descriptions.

Screenshot-2015-06-30-01.26.48-e14356551

Of course the information provided is just an estimate but do check it from time to time because as well as keeping you informed, it'll also keep us organised and we'll be updating it frequently.

Head over and check out the new Roadmap page.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Very nice work there. I know just like everything with me here at SSC its tough maintaining these pages and keeping them up to date... hehe. I like the break down for each category so people can understand the progress too and to what feature is holding up the completion.

ReplyQuote
MawhrinSkel
(@mawhrinskel)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Very nice work there. I know just like everything with me here at SSC its tough maintaining these pages and keeping them up to date... hehe. I like the break down for each category so people can understand the progress too and to what feature is holding up the completion.

It is tough, but the roadmap helps us just as much as it helps you. 🙂

ReplyQuote