Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

of Modding, Level Design and the Latest Action Packed Dev Video!

MawhrinSkel
(@mawhrinskel)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

The previous IndieDB article was a little too proud and overstated, time to eat humble pie in the latest instalment that comes in a little early with interesting indications that the project continues to lurch forward at a pace and something else on the horizon...

"...that’s when I got the first indicator that I’d made a mistake. The mistake was twofold I think; firstly blasting another game to get your point across isn’t ever good thing and although I was only trying to polarise opinion on differing game styles, I think I only succeeded in sounding like a bit of a dick."

All and more in the latest article over on IndieDB

Omega6a.jpg

In the latest video you can see that we've started to branch out into questing and RPG-style objectives tracking and prepare to make the area of exploitation much much bigger with some subtle tweaks to the environment (like the grid fading at the edges.) Other improvements are too many to list: Short Range Jump ability, Ship Debris (player suggestion, nice one!) Radar effect, Couple of types of missile, New Missile Cruiser, Macromap (very exciting stuff to come here) Started created props for the levels such as varying sizes of asteroid cluster.

Look forward to us breathing life into the sector with NPC civilian traffic, we've also got the temporary models for the resource collectors so expect unit and facilities construction and drag-drop Flotilla/Wings management on the fleet panel.

Check the latest!!

Waervyn
(@waervyn)
Petty Officer Registered

This game looks really good! Looking forward to it!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

What a nice model and great skinning job on that ship.

Nice seeing all these new features being added to Shallow Space and that the team is still driving towards a goal.

ReplyQuote
MawhrinSkel
(@mawhrinskel)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

What a nice model and great skinning job on that ship.

Nice seeing all these new features being added to Shallow Space and that the team is still driving towards a goal.

Hey btw, how do I setup a gallery for SS:I?

ReplyQuote