Notifications
Clear all

PLC Destroyer turntable up and Steam page launched!

MawhrinSkel
(@mawhrinskel)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

The latest ship is created for the Omega project; the Destroyer 'Markab' joins the PLC 'Pegasus series' line-up.

An excerpt below from the blog (link) which contain both a 3D turntable and design blurb...

"Due to increased usage of Carriers to deliver Corvettes in sporadic combat, the use of Corvettes as station defense and the expense of the PLC’s flagship Carrier combined with a full complement, the ‘Markab’ was developed as an entirely new class of ship in the PLC ‘Pegasus series’ line-up."

WingofMarkabsPatrollingAsteroidsBrandedR

Big announcement over on IndieDB as we come to some realisations and decide to embrace the modding community, we hint at the campaign mode and the Steam page gets launched! True to form, we have a big stack of cool stuff ready to be belt fed into the community there so follow the page and check in from time to time.

Excerpt from the IndieDB page:

"On the journey to Early Access last week I came to quite an unexpected crossroads. You see I took the scene that I’d been using to construct the tactical side of things and began to tear it down into individual components to design levels, it was at that point that I realised I could either take the easy route and hardcode the level editor into the game OR I could do the right thing."

Read on in 'Belly of the Beast' or if you can take no more of my idle prattle; go direct to the Steam page!

campaign1.jpg