Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

POLL: Which Book Cover do you prefer?

Thargoid
(@thargoid)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Hi

If you've been following our progress over at www.shallow-space.com you might have seen a serialised short story called 'The Gift'.  This is drawing to a close now and will be available on Amazon for free shortly.  We've come up with a couple of book covers and we would love your opinion on them.  We have the blue cover which is thematically similar to the website and we have the black and white one which is a bit different.

Thanks for the vote!

-John and the team.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

1st one, It's the planet that makes that cover

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Blue.

ReplyQuote
LeoCeballos
(@leoceballos)
Petty Officer Registered

Blue. And that goes double if its closer in theme/look to your current marketing materials; you need to be developing that brand identity! 😉 

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Blue is the colour!

ReplyQuote
Thargoid
(@thargoid)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks everyone.  its looking like blue at the moment, and that is definitely the way of the branding.

ReplyQuote
Pyros
(@pyros)
Master Chief Registered

I generally prefer the blue, but I dislike the "shallow space" text box and lettering to the point of actually preferring the black... 

ReplyQuote
Thargoid
(@thargoid)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Well we have gone with blue.  The book is now live on Smashwords *free* at:  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/465764 and on Amazon at:  http://www.amazon.com/Gift-Shallow-Space-John-Harper-ebook/dp/B00MJ6IQFO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407579817&sr=8-1&keywords=the+gift+%28shallow+space%29 (though it is at 99c on Amazon.  I've started the process to hopefully get it down to free on Amazon but its not a very easy job.

Thanks for your thoughts and for polling!

Cheers

John

ReplyQuote
LordBaal
(@lordbaal)
Petty Officer Registered

Very interesting read! But aren't inverted stalagmites, well, stalactites? Just saying.

And something I can't figure out yet. It's a confederacy or an empire?

ReplyQuote