tuklap
(@tuklap)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Any Information for this? 

brianpurkiss
(@brianpurkiss)
Petty Officer Registered

There is some information on this in the FAQ. 

We're gonna be having a crowdfunding campaign here in the next month or two with Early Access tentatively taking place in April, we'll see. 

ReplyQuote
tuklap
(@tuklap)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

There is some information on this in the FAQ. 

We're gonna be having a crowdfunding campaign here in the next month or two with Early Access tentatively taking place in April, we'll see. 

Weee!! Excited about this...

Will be waiting and keep lurking around for this game...

ReplyQuote
brianpurkiss
(@brianpurkiss)
Petty Officer Registered

Weee!! Excited about this...

Will be waiting and keep lurking around for this game...

Be sure to hit up the newsletter to stay notified of the game's progress and the Kickstarter.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

What I like about the progression of Shallow Space is the fact that the developers will actually be able to show off some of the game in the kickstarter which will help them (hopefully) achieve their goals and from the videos that I have seen I would say its quite along in the alpha and people can really see what the gameplay will be like and that is always a plus. Videos in kickstarters explaining the game and seeing it in action just help so much.

What I have seen in the past from some kickstarters was that some of the devs made videos of certain elements explaining different portions of the game and went into depth and slowly rolled them out over the course of the kickstarter to always show information flow about their game. 

Can't wait.

ReplyQuote
tuklap
(@tuklap)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

What I like about the progression of Shallow Space is the fact that the developers will actually be able to show off some of the game in the kickstarter which will help them (hopefully) achieve their goals and from the videos that I have seen I would say its quite along in the alpha and people can really see what the gameplay will be like and that is always a plus. Videos in kickstarters explaining the game and seeing it in action just help so much.

What I have seen in the past from some kickstarters was that some of the devs made videos of certain elements explaining different portions of the game and went into depth and slowly rolled them out over the course of the kickstarter to always show information flow about their game. 

Can't wait.

Much like how PA showed their Kickstarter Fans.

This game will receive support I tell you

ReplyQuote
LordBaal
(@lordbaal)
Petty Officer Registered

It's pretty much certain than 99% of the people that would see this gif:

dddd21.gif

Would immediately start to throw money at your direction.

ReplyQuote
brianpurkiss
(@brianpurkiss)
Petty Officer Registered

It's pretty much certain than 99% of the people that would see this gif:

dddd21.gif

Would immediately start to throw money at your direction.

When has an RTS had something like this? 😀

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Sins.

ReplyQuote
LordBaal
(@lordbaal)
Petty Officer Registered

VGUPCCy.jpg

ReplyQuote