Notifications
Clear all

Shallow Space - Progress video

MawhrinSkel
(@mawhrinskel)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  
While we are busy adding this and tweaking that, it's important to recognise just how far we've come in 3 months. This video contains snippets of the countless videos posted and watching it back gets us very excited because if that's what we can accomplish in 3 months, then where will we be in a year?

Read up more on the blog ( http://shallow-space.com ) and track our progress over at IndieDB ( http://goo.gl/YvYOFP )

Thargoid
(@thargoid)
Senior Chief Registered

Amazing stuff.  Keep it up!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Yes it will be interesting to see what you and the team come up with over the year to make Shallow Space a great game. You have so many of the basics in place now from the videos hard to believe your calling this pre-alpha 🙂

ReplyQuote
MawhrinSkel
(@mawhrinskel)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Yes it will be interesting to see what you and the team come up with over the year to make Shallow Space a great game. You have so many of the basics in place now from the videos hard to believe your calling this pre-alpha 🙂

Cheers boss 🙂 truth be told though we've barely scratched the surface. I've been playing these games my whole life, noting what works and what doesn't biding my time to get my offering into the world. I don't want this to be a token effort so a lot of effort is being expended getting the presentation and purpose right before we even consider tapping anybody for money.

We consider this pre-alpha because we have high standards, sure it's an indie effort but being Indie and having high production values aren't mutually exclusive ideas but it does mean we'll have to stick around in alpha a little longer than most, it can't be rushed.

ReplyQuote