Notifications
Clear all

Even more non-related models!

TechnicalBYTE
(@technicalbyte)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Why hello there. I see you have clicked on this thread. There is no escape now. Prepare to view.... even more newbish attempts at modelling! Witness the;

PF-L1 "Podfish" Personal Transport

A gigantic luxury shuttle, though hardly worthy of the title. In fact, it's more of a frigate, or gunboat, than a shuttle, but it's completely unarmed, so some genius named it a shuttle. Oh, you can imagine the confusion when the hanger bay officer hears: "Open shuttle bay doors alpha two, shuttle designation four three four beta entering your sector", only to see this beast fly right through. 

Inspired04.png

XL-MKIII Strongbow Super Carrier

It's a ship, it's big, it isn't finished yet, I hate greebling. Could never get it right. Dramatic lighting to the rescue! Oh, that didn't work? Move along folks, nothing to see here...

untitled.png

"Twitter" Military Battle Walker

This one has such an interesting story. As it turns out, Twitter survives to the 34th century. This resulted in Captain's tweeting right in the middle of large scale engagements; "lolz, pressing the button to show the laser cannon!!!", "Totally shooting laser cannosn!", "Taking hits now- anybody else hitting the club tonights?!!", "hahaaha- warp core breach, totally just- oh wait--". As you can imagine, things got out of hand, so the Alliance went and nuked Twitter HQ (one of the larger pirate clans at the time), then marched in with their battle walkers. Those battle walkers ended up with the nickname "Twitter". Literally. Somebody stuck a damn bumper stick on one.

TWITTERredone.png

Thought I'd try my hand at character modelling, still WIP. Actually, it's for a school Art and Design project, so I'm not really supposed to post it... if thy teacher is happening to wander these forums... MERCY! MERCY!

render03.1.png

Finally, a experiment to remodel the old Gladius MK II from the Flatspace series of games...

GladiusProto01.png

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Excellent work TechnicalByte 😎 some great detailing in the Gladius MK II and Podfish.

ReplyQuote
auryx
(@auryx)
Warrant Officer Registered

"Newbish attempts"?!? These are great! Keep it up TechnicalBYTE, if I was writing a space sim, I'd be proud to have your models gracing my video output 🙂

auryx

You look good through a crosshair.

ReplyQuote
shadmar
(@shadmar)
Warrant Officer Registered

Very nice indeed 🙂

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Agree with the posts above, and I like the Gladius one!

ReplyQuote