Notifications
Clear all

Fringe Wars

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Fringe Wars is another team based multiplayer only game that is coming soon (2019) it looks to be like Fractured Space or dreadnought from what I can tell. I have really never liked the multiplayer only style of games because they definitely have a short shelf life in my opinion and there isn't many games that can last more than 2-3 years without shutting down servers. But we will see....

https://store.steampowered.com/app/799650/Fringe_Wars/

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Their may be good reason why it looks like Dreadnought as this youtuber says they were caught using Dreadnoughts and Rebel Galaxy assets.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Wow, didn't know this. The identified person that did this should be blacklisted from working in game industry again. I hope that the developer heeds the devs for Rebel Galaxy and Dreadnought and remove all content that could be from their games. They could have skipped the nice guy approach and went after them in court because you can tell they are almost exact models with no changes.

The devs are going to need to work hard to regain face with the gaming community. I hope they straighten it out because we are talking about peoples jobs.

ReplyQuote